The purchase of products in the PAAR Padel e-shop is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1) The description, image and any other information of a product presented in the electronic store may be changed without prior notice. The images that illustrate each product may differ from the product delivered.
2) All products are subject to out of stock.
3) The prices shown always include IVA.
4) If PAAR Padel is unable to supply a customer’s order in part or in whole for immediate dispatch, the customer will be contacted in order to decide on the most appropriate procedure to resolve the situation.
5) Orders are normally carried out by CTT. Orders are dispatched, after payment confirmation, within an average period of 2 to 3 working days in mainland Portugal; 5 working days in the Islands (Madeira and Azores); rest of the world, subject to international transport delivery conditions, to which PAAR Padel cannot commit.
6) All orders sent by PAAR Padel, the delivery service of the same is carried out by the carrier CTT.
7) All orders with a value equal to or greater than 75 euros, sent by the carrier CTT, do not add the value of shipping to the territory of Portugal.
8) All orders placed through the website, whose payment is not settled within a maximum period of 48 hours, will be cancelled.
9) All products sent must be examined by the customer immediately upon receipt. If any imperfection or damage to the product is detected, the customer must return it to the transport company, duly justify the reason for the return on the packing slip and notify PAAR Padel immediately.
10) PAAR Padel recognizes to all its customers the right to terminate the contracts they enter into with it, allowing them to return within 14 days of products purchased under the terms of Decree-Law No. 143/2001 and Decree-Law 82 /2008 of 05/20. In the process of exchanging or returning an item, the postage is borne by the customer.
11) In the case of a return, the value is not refunded, and the user must exchange it for another item of equal or greater value, within a maximum period of 5 days.